Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sayings Sundays (March 9, 2014)

Animorphs was my biggest fandom. I have not gotten really obsessed with a series like I did with Animorphs (Star Wars might give it a run for its money, though).

I didn't pay attention to anything Animorphs related for years but a few things stuck with me through my long hiatus from the series. One of those things is the most haunting line from the series I can remember.

It is said at the end of #6 The Capture and you only grasp its full importance in #26 The Attack. It is said by who you find out to be the devil like creature in the Animorphs Universe: Crayak.

That is why I chose this quote.


My guilty pleasure in music is Taylor Swift. Whenever I'm down I can listen to her and get all happy again. Well...at least slightly less down than I was before.

I don't mind who she is as a person since her music manages to brighten any of my cloudy days.

So why do I have a picture of Bruce Banner/The Hulk along with this quote?

In the latest chapter of my erotica Mean Green Shagging Machine the Taylor Swift song Enchanted helped me write a good chunk of it. I'm not saying Swift always puts me in the mood, but she sure does help at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment