Sunday, March 16, 2014

Hannibal "Hassun" Review

I am a Hannigram shipper and this episode warmed my heart. Now I admit the pairing of Will and Hannibal isn't the cleanest of relationships. But my discussion of the pairing will be saved for another time.

However, Hannibal works towards what he believes is helping Will. There were a few moments that Hannibal was sad that Will didn't like what he was doing for him. And why would Will be thankful to the man who locked him away?

Hannibal telling Will that it's good to be admired might be him telling Will how awesome he is...in Hannibal fashion which is sort of creepy to everyone else.

There is also a saddening scene between Alana and Will where she is practicing what she'll say in court. I wanted to hug them both as Alana said she isn't in love with Will. Of course, this being Hannibal, it could be that she's sad to admit to Will that she doesn't love him. But I'm really hoping it's that she doesn't like lying to him about something so important.

Freddie Lounds appears in the courtroom scene and tries to twist things to make it appear like Will is a killer. Luckily it's pointed out that she's been sued for lying and so she's not a trustworthy source. Besides, why would you bring in Lounds for your side?

No offense to Freddie's hair, but it seems like the side hellbent to blaming Will is willing to do anything.

Chilton appeared and he was more dickish than usual this week. I'm used to not really liking him but this is the first time I wanted to shoot him.

While I haven't liked Jack Crawford since the Season 1 Finale, this week he proved that he is capable of redeeming himself. Whether he defended Will out of spite or if he truly cares for the man I don't know. It was good, in any case, to see Jack talking about how awesome Will is.

Now for the people out there that fantasize about Will and Hannibal: you'll love the scene when they're getting dressed for court.

I originally thought that Hannibal committed both murders, but it seems that's not the case. So who committed one or both murders? dun dun DUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment