Tuesday, July 11, 2017

June 2017 Releases (Jash's Dragon Army)

Dragon Cave recently released three new breeds. All of the breeds are hybrids. If you don't already know the combinations, look at the lineages of the dragons I post here.
Adopt one today!
Setsong Dragon

Egg
Egg is like the color of sunset.

Unique Hatching Sequence
Same old. Same old.

Hatchling Stage 1
Looks a little dazed and confused.

Hatchling Stage 2
Looks extremely shocked about something.

Adult
This breed doesn't have dimorphism. I adore the coloring as it looks sort of like a sunset. The main color is a pink which I adore. The belly is highlighted by purple which gives its body a little more definition than it otherwise would have. Also those cute horns!

Description
As a night owl and a sort of loner, I adore this description. This is one of the breeds that I could be if given dragon form. I would be up all night doing stuff and once the sun rose...I would be fast asleep. Like me, this breed only needs a small group of friends to get by.

Credit 
Birdzgoboom
Adopt one today!
Dusk Pygmy

Egg
Lovely shade of purple with some yellow near the bottom.

Unique Hatching Sequence
Same old. Same old.

Hatchling Stage 1
Cool and relaxed.

Hatchling Stage 2
Cool and relaxed with wings!
Adult
There is dimorphism in this breed. While the light shade of purple looks good, I prefer darker colors. On a more positive side I like the pose of this little pygmy. It looks ready for adventure and yet isn't a daredevil. It is unafraid but doesn't seek out danger. I also adore the wing colors.

Description
My favorite part of this description is the fact that they take care of those that can't take care of themselves. As someone with mental and physical disabilities, it's always good to find people who are there to support you. Whether it be financial or emotional support. To see a breed that treats their own that way is a little more than awesome.

Credit 
Corteo
Adopt one today!
Risensong Dragon

Egg
Lovely shades of purple and pink.

Unique Hatching Sequence
Same old. Same old.

Hatchling Stage 1
A little confused.

Hatchling Stage 2
A little angry.

Adult
There isn't any dimorphism in this breed. I like the calming pose this dragon is in. The different color of his belly blends in with the main colors of his body. It's a cute dragon and hardly feels threatening at all. Not that all dragons have to feel like they're going to have me for lunch or anything.

Description
Ah, a social breed. I would not work out with them. For some reason now I'm thinking of this breed hanging out at the mall. They sit in a food court and talk trash about the strange fabric humans are wearing these days. One thing I like about this breed is that they're approachable. So I wouldn't be eaten at the start. Unless I did something to truly piss them off.

Credit 
Birdzgoboom

No comments:

Post a Comment