Sunday, July 23, 2017

Crossing the Divide 64

"I loved a Wilding named Ygritte." Jon finally said. "I don't want to betray her memory."

"I am not asking you to forget her, Jon, as love runs deep." I replied. "If Jorah dies before me I will mourn eternally. No man will take his place but I will not act as if my life has ended too. If love decides to enter my life again I will not dismiss its call because of him. If you won't move on, I will not force you."

"Even if my refusal means your House dies? The House that has been fighting for centuries?"

I nodded slowly. I had to be strong and yet I couldn't. There was fear in me that I was sure the others could sense. The Kaari line that had been living since the days of Old Valyria would die. Yet I would not force this decision on him. Doing so would be dishonorable. I would face the truth of my own House's death as all things died. At least I would have children afterwards and would have a new Kaari line to start. One distanced from the Last Dragon, yet still strong.

-This is a Mature Story
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Jorah Mormont Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment