Saturday, July 29, 2017

Crossing the Divide 66

"I told you it is hard to kill me." I said, letting the cold eat at my skin but not letting it inside. "The last Arryn is dead and House Kaari controls the Vale. Just as we will the Seven Kingdoms."

"You may have escaped once, but you won't again." Daenerys said. "You can be sure of it."

"My men are ready to battle you. I got new allies upon arriving at Dragonstone. I can see you have a new ally of your own."

"His name is Chl'lor. He is the leader of the wyvern riders from Sothoryos. He is a Nieth."

Daenerys said each statement as if it should make fear the only emotion I felt. It didn't affect me in that manner and I merely focused on her statements. Chl'lor was a Nieth from Sothoryos who was the leader of the wyvern pack. That meant he was the leader who was important, at least in his native land. While the Targaryen seemed confident that he would not betray her, he was from somewhere else which meant betrayal might not be far behind. Betrayal I might use to my own ends.

"Chl'lor, may I ask what has brought you here?" I asked.

I was hoping that the Nieth would see this as respectful towards him. Maybe he was growing bored of being with Daenerys or maybe he would see my dismissal of her as meaning I held the real power. As those thoughts went on in my head I saw my former friend holding back tears at the charred remains of the cross that had once bore Cersei. Whatever madness had claimed my former friend's mind, there was still love in her heart. A twisted and dark love, but love nonetheless.

"I am chasing my cousin." Chl'lor replied. "There have been signs that point to his involvement in certain happenings in Westeros and Essos. Signs that have traced him to red, shadows, and flames. There have also been signs that point of destruction that could invade Sothoryos. My cousin must die before he can play his game any longer."

-This is a Mature Story
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Daenerys Targaryen Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment