Saturday, July 15, 2017

Crossing the Divide 63

"You don't have to come." Chris said as we walked towards one of the hangers. "Me and the other Rasiki will be able to handle this."

Robert Pointe's friends were arriving. His friends that were probably using the same weapon he was. A weapon that allowed them to hide their true identities. A weapon that was made from my blood. Chris' plan was to have Rasiki recruits go with him and overpower the other traitors if need be. The common thought was that capturing his friends would be easy. But me, the overly cautious one, was worried that this weapon could hold another secret. Another secret that might be more offensive than how the weapon was currently understood.

"I trust in your abilities, Chris," I replied. "But I still want to watch what happens."

"Don't you think your presence might...you know...make the traitors more nervous?"

"Possibly. And if they lash out we will know the full extent of the weapon."

I felt Jorah's comforting weight on my back. If anything went wrong my weapon would taste blood again. It would feel good to use it for combat again. I knew Chris was right in his worry and yet I wanted to come. I wanted to smell the vile people that dared use my blood. That dared to think its powers were for them and not my children.

-This is a Mature Story
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Doctor Isaacs Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment