Monday, July 24, 2017

Crossing the Divide 65

"So it's official," Hail said. "You are married to yet another crazed madman."

"She does have a type." Khaleesi said.

Alex didn't like the comment, but he said nothing. He knew, as well as I did, that this jovial nature would fade away by day's end. After the celebrations were done, everyone would be forced back into reality. No longer would we spend time in a dream of the future, but the harshness of the present. It was unusual to see either Khaleesi and Hail so happy, yet it was refreshing. It gave me hope that after the war had been won, there would be something for them. There would be parts of them unaffected by the tragedy that could live.

"Hail, you have a type." Sam said. "It's programmed into your DNA."

My second husband didn't yet have all the restraints that Alex did, but he would learn. For now he didn't hold back as much. If he didn't like what you said he would tell you. There were good moments where he did show restraint. Today, though, was not one of his better days. Today he would not put up with Hail and Khaleesi mocking him.

"He is right." I replied and earned a glare from Hail. "It's the reason why I was hesitant to support you marrying my daughter. But you have shown that your love, no matter where it started, is strong. It is true. I trust, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you will not betray Khaleesi."

"I will not." Hail reassured me. "I wonder if the same can be said of your husbands."

-This is a Mature Story
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Doctor Isaacs Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment