Sunday, July 9, 2017

Crossing the Divide 62

"Just beyond the Bloody Gate." Arya said under her breath as she tried to make out the landscape beneath us.

"We need to approach in the opposite direction, Arya." I reminded her. "We don't need House Arryn to attack while we're away."

"We have dragons and they don't."

"I won't risk my men's lives before the battle with Daenerys."

Though Arya wanted to disagree, she obeyed me and changed directions. Every now and again I would redirect her as she went off course. I had a suspicion she knew where to go but was impatient. This could prove troublesome when she was on her own and I wasn't there to reel her in. But she was not a child, not really, and held the rank of Lady of Winterfell. If she decided on a wrong course of action I would have to deal with the consequences. As would she.

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's an Arya Stark Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment