Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Crossing the Divide 61

"He smells horrible."

"I don't smell anything worse than normal on him." Alex said. "Whatever you two are smelling is because of your bloodsense. Sam thinks he's found something in one of Pointe's blood tests which he's refused to show me."

I doubted Sam was refusing to show Alex because the clone wanted to be certain. No, Sam wanted to annoy Alex and my husband was allowing it. As a member of the Kaari, Alex could demand the information and the clone would be helpless to refuse. At least if the clone I rescued wanted to stay in the Mormonts. That meant my husband was either opening up to the clone or just toying with my lover.

"Do you think the blood tests will show anything?" I asked.

"I don't know." Alex said. "If anything, I hope it calms your mind about the Tom."

I didn't bother asking my husband's opinion on the Tom. Alex was not well known for liking people. He would have no problem killing the majority of the Mormonts. If it was his life or theirs he wouldn't mind saving his own skin. It was only his love for me that stopped him. Being close to him reminded me of being next to a predator. An eagle, hawk, or bear. It warmed my blood and made me want to tell Eve to go away. But I had promised myself not to f*** either Alex or Sam until I could have them both. It drove me mad at times as my body yearned for them.

"I need you to make peace with Sam soon." I told Alex, my body making me deviate from the topic at hand.

"You don't need us both, Rin, you did very well with just me." Alex replied.

"But I like Sam." Eve said, not understanding the conversation. "I like being with Sam."

I was very open with my daughter when it came to sex. For me there was no shame in the subject. However, she wouldn't be able to understand the game I was playing with the two men. I didn't fully understand it. It was immoral to dangle sex as a prize, yet it might be the only way to be with both. I would do anything to keep my relationship with both of them.

"You can still visit Sam even if I'm not f****** him." I told Eve. "Just because people aren't having sexual relations doesn't mean they disappear from the other's life."

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Doctor Isaacs Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment