Sunday, November 13, 2016

Crossing the Divide 13

"I'm feeling stuck here." Khaleesi said, sitting down on the couch. "I know I do an important job but I need to do something. I need to fight something. I don't know if I care at this point if I fight Umbrella or zombies. Maybe both."

"Alex will be going with me once the farming mission is underway." I told her, taking the seat beside her. "You could join that. It will be a long mission most likely."

"What about guarding the new base? I have her DNA and some of her memories. I know how she thinks and might be able to avoid a fight with her altogether."

My daughter did bring up a very good point. She was a clone of Alice, the only one that was loyal to me, and I should use that to my advantage. Alice, the real Alice, wasn't yet aware of her and wouldn't be expecting one of her own to betray her. But, at the same time, if two of the highest ranking Mormonts left Eden it wasn't good. We were the center of the organization and we shouldn't travel together. As long as Eden Base remained a secret we were all safe here. As safe as we could be, at least.

"K-Mart will be joining me." I told her. "I'm hoping that an agreement can be made and we won't have to fight each other. The girl was close to Alice and can use that to garner peace with her."

"I know you don't want to fight her." Khaleesi told me. "Trust me, I don't want to either. It's hard to think of her as someone else at times and if I had to make the choice to actually kill her...I don't know what I'd do. I think I would let her kill me because killing someone with my face...I couldn't do that. But you can't make peace with a woman who is feeling such rage. I feel that rage and it's only because I trust you that I haven't tried to kill you. Alex is proving himself and I trust that he will continue to because I believe in you. Alice doesn't know you like I do. She won't waste a moment to try and think about you two being allies."

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Doctor Isaacs Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment