Thursday, November 10, 2016

October 2016 Release (Jash's Dragon Army)

Dragon Cave recently released a new dragon breed. I was able to get a male and female of it.
Adopt one today!Adopt one today!
Witchlight Dragons

Egg
I love the coloring and texture.

Unique Hatching Sequence
Best thing about this hatching sequence is the glowing eyes.

Hatchling Stage 1
Looks cutely evil.

Hatchling Stage 2
It looks confused.

Adult
There is dimorphism in this breed.The female has a pose where she is on the ground where the male is flying a few feet off of the ground. Another difference is that males have the larger and more elaborate horns. In both I adore the coloring. It gives them a very spooky and menacing look as the Halloween release should be.

Description
I just adore this breed. I like that their method of capturing prey is to creature illusions that turn said prey paranoid. It is so evil and sinister sounding that I love it. I also love that even if you do escape an encounter, you don't escape unchanged. Reminds me a little of the Silent Hill series and how the town is basically a test of your character. In other words: the town reveals the truth about yourself and you're forced to face it. Doubt Henry, James, and the others can go back to how they were after everything they've been through.

Credit 
Odeen

No comments:

Post a Comment