Sunday, November 27, 2016

Crossing the Divide 17

"If the clone gets out and causes chaos, kill her." I said. "But as long as she won't harm anyone, let her be. Besides, do you really think that this will have a good outcome for you? You don't fight people like her unless you have to. She is more than dangerous and you will most likely die."

"We fought many of her recently." The man said. "We can take care of one."

"The attack was won because Alice thought she had landed a major victory. If she knew what to attack you would be dead by now."

"So we're to roll over when she's even mentioned?"

"I am going to train the best Mormonts to fight her if need be. I'm not going to be the only one able to defeat her, that would be unfair to you and unwise."

"Let me help."

The anger in his eyes had turned sad and pleading. I wouldn't be moved, though, as he had shown himself as disobedient. My special forces, which the humans would need a name for later, needed to be loyal to me. I couldn't train just anyone in ways to kill me as those wanting me dead would have too much information. Accepting this man now would help keep the peace here but have me lose the greater war in the long run. The room was tense as everyone waited to hear my answer. Only K-Mart could guess my reply with any certainty.

"Why would I accept you?" I asked him and was greeted with a look of shock. "You can't follow a basic command and you want me to accept you? My special forces can't just be able to fight well, they also have to show their loyalty. They have to show that they can obey my commands."

"And you're the only one to decide?" He asked weakly.

"No," K-Mart chimed in. "Isaacs tasked me with looking for the best fighters. I found twenty but now I have to recount. You are a good fighter but our leader is right, you can't just fight well you have to know when to obey. I've heard Khaleesi talk about sparring with Isaacs and...it's more advanced than anything she does with the rest of us. She doesn't just need your abilities, she needs your loyalty."
 
-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's an Alice Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment