Friday, April 1, 2016

New CafePress Design: The Protector

For this week I decided to also give an update on Selene. She has become a little celebrity it seems. This week's design has been put into Pets.

This week's design features Loki, Selene's cagemate:
The Protector

Loki has been Selene's best cagemate. Years her younger, he has worked out great for her. I picked him out due to how dominant he seemed to be with the other birds in the pet store I bought him in. I wanted him to be able to defend himself if Selene started picking on him like she had Kiwi (her former cagemate).

Loki is now doing all he can for her. He worries about her whenever she leaves his sight.

You can get this design and others HERE.

If you have suggestions for future designs, please tell me in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment