Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Travels of Artictress: Jash of the Unova Region Entry #1 (White Version 2)

Entry #1: An Entrance Fit for a Pokestar

Hello, my name is Jash and I live in the Unova Region on Pokemon World. I am a boy. I know I live here and all but...Pokemon World? Really? That's the name that whoever named the world went with?

Anyways...I became a Pokemon Trainer because my mom kicked me out of the house. Oh sure that wasn't EXACTLY what happened but that's what it felt like. I'm in the house one day and out of my house the next.

My mom still cares about me, even though she got rid of me in record time, so I decided to make this journal series for her and am allowing other travelers of Pokemon World to join in on it.

So more about me and I promise other entries will be different. But this is my first entry and I've been traveling for awhile now.

My best friend is David who is a moron at times. He keeps complaining about his sister's stolen Pokemon. This wouldn't be so bad if he didn't want to seek vengeance for it and, therefore, drag me along to fight Team Plasma.

It's not that I don't care about my region, but I am just a kid and want to battle and become a Pokestar. I also want to beat all the gym leaders and it'd be cool if I could spend my time between being a Gym Leader and a Pokestar.

Sort of like Roxie who is both a musician and a Gym Leader.

Now I've been drawn more into the Team Plasma plot with the world possibly being in danger.

Thank you, Cheren, for getting me to help.

I care about the world, I really do, it's just that when I was kicked out I wanted to do simple things. I wanted to battle and collect Pokemon. To be care free and only get into serious things later.

While I may complain about David a lot, I really worry about him. I do. How angry he gets, and some things his family says, makes me think that I may have to fight him one day. And how could I do that?

Battle my best friend.

When one trainer I battled said he had a rental Pokemon I was just glad that David wasn't with me. I thought he would kill that man.

Luckily I'm able to do what I want most of the time. I go into the wilderness, away from cities, and battle wild Pokemon. Also I explore new areas as well adding to my Pokemon collection.

I go to Pokestar Studios from time to time. I'm getting sort of popular and while by Chargestone Cave I met a fan. Autographed something for her. It was awesome.

My current team is Glenn (Vaporeon), Zorua, Jack-A-Poo (Espeon), Mary (Sunflora), Rach (Unfezant), and Elfangor (Serperior).

I tend to change my team from time to time. Elfangor will stay in my team forever as he was my Starter.

Anyways, will make another entry when I can.
--------------------------------------
All of Jash's Journal Entries

fiverr

Patreon

CafePress

Donate

No comments:

Post a Comment