Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Max's Journal (Table of Contents)


I am Max and I am a spy in Seitou's clan. I am of the Shadow Flight and serve the Shadowbinder.

I have done a horrible thing in my past all because I thought I was doing good. I had left my former clan for a number of years and, upon going back, I was met with a vision of its destruction. I was also met with Chloe being murdered and so I went back in time, not that I consciously did it that first time. I then did everything in my power to make sure that she continued to live. During this time I realized my romantic feelings for her as well as helped her solve the mystery of her former lover's murder. By the time my vision came to pass, I realized that the destruction of my clan could be stopped by going back in time and allowing Chloe to die. Essentially killing her. I couldn't kill the woman I loved and so I allowed my entire clan to die for my love. It took awhile for what I did to finally sink in, and when it did I left Chloe without even saying good-bye. I started my life anew in Seitou's clan and found myself a perfect fit as a spy. When I heard Chloe had died I went to mourn her. I eventually found out that she had been killed and brought back to life for some sick experiment. I saved her, again, and now we are both happy in Seitou's clan.

Below are my journal entries:

Too Great a Sacrifice

No comments:

Post a Comment