Saturday, May 14, 2011

Weekly Update: 5/14/2011

To give you an idea of some of the behind the scene details, I've decided to make these updates once a week showing the most popular posts of my blog and how people are finding this blog. I will be using the Stats option on my blog to figure this out. I will not be counting other ways people are viewing my blog posts (such as on the site Media Slayer Productions).

This week has been a decent one. Somethings happened that slowed two of my reviews down so that they didn't get out this week.

The Most Popular Way People Are Finding My Blog:
My links on Facebook have gotten 4 clicks total.
People also have been getting to my blog from Pingywebedition with 5 clicks.


Top 5 Posts This Week:

5: What Do You Most Appreciate About Your Mom?
What makes this funny is that it is a Formspring question.
View Count: 3

4: Sushi, Sake, and Tanuki: Another Viewpoint 3
This is part of my series about an obake called Rig. I am very happy that it managed to get into the Top 5 this week.
View Count: 3

3: Enchanted (2007)
This is my review of the movie Enchanted. Even though I gave this movie a 2.5/5 I wouldn't recommend seeing it. However, it doesn't compare to some of the bad movies I've seen.
View Count: 3

2: Space Shuttle Lunch and Traffic
I'm actually surprised this even got views this week because this post is old. Not that old posts don't deserve some loving, but because the Space Shuttle Launch it refers to has been canceled.
View Count: 4

1: S&N: The Change 3
I am very happy to see this get the number 1 spot. This chapter is really when the true plot of the series can get underway.
View Count: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment