Wednesday, May 18, 2011

World Ending: Really?

Can people not wait for 2012? Do they really have to rush this? I saw this before now and thought it'd blow over. But, of course, I underestimated the stupidity of some people. This happens so often I think the World is playing with me.

Now to the question: How did these people come up with this date for the end of the world?

Their inability to grasp mathematics. Well, I should rephrase that. They do know mathematics, it's just that they do it without reason. Oh, there is a reason: to make May 21, 2011 the end of the world.

However, that's really not reason enough.

Now these people are saying their "facts" are enough to prove that May 21'st is, without a doubt, the end of the world.

Rest assured, though, that if Saturday isn't the end of the world there is still 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment