Thursday, April 28, 2011

Space Shuttle Launch and Traffic

The NFL Draft is tonight but I don't know much about football. So anything I'd have to say on that subject would be total bullshit.

However, the Space Shuttle launch is tomorrow. I live in Florida so this is a big deal (besides me being a total nerd). Mind you I don't live by Kennedy Space Center but I will be driving to that area tomorrow.

I will not be driving to see the Space Shuttle launch, however I will be driving to see my boyfriend for dinner. So there is one problem that will probably pop up: the traffic.

Now Space Shuttle launches are great things, but there are some people that won't be going to them and will still be in the area. That is where the traffic becomes a big problem. People who are going to the launch should expect lots of traffic but some people won't be going to that event. Hell, some people will probably not care about it (poor non-nerds).

So, for those people, traffic will be a problem that will just ruin their day. Hopefully, though, Dad (who is the one who will be driving and setting up the driving plan) will find a safe way that will avoid most of the traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment