Wednesday, May 25, 2011

S&N: Untouchable (Taylor Swift) Cover Script

IT'S RAINING OUTSIDE AND THE CAMERA GOES FROM THE SKY INTO A CHURCH WHERE THERE IS MOURNING SINCE SOMEONE HAS DIED. MANY PEOPLE ARE THERE AND ONE WOMAN (SAMARA CRICHTON) GOES UP TO SPEAK. SAMARA IS NOTICIABLY SAD.


Samara: Nazilla was very dear to me. She was my lover as well as comrade. I regret that I couldn't bring her body back.


TIME PASSES AND PEOPLE ARE LEAVING. THE OPENING OF THE SONG STARTS. SAMARA WALKS OUT.


Lyrics (all lyrics are sung by Samara): Untouchable like a distant diamond sky (SAMARA LOOKS UP AT THE SKY AS THIS LINE IS SUNG)



I'm reaching out and I just can't tell you why
I'm caught up in you, I'm caught up in you/SAMARA SEES A GHOST OF NAZILLA AND REACHES OUT TO IT


Untouchable, burning brighter than the sun
And when you're close, I feel like coming undone/SAMARA SEES THE GHOST START TO SHINE AND IT GETS CLOSE TO SAMARA. SAMARA STARTS TO CRY AGAIN.


In the middle of the night when I'm in this dream/SAMARA IS HAVING A DREAM WHERE SHE AND NAZILLA ARE HAVING A MIDNIGHT PICNIC ON THE BEACH..
It's like a million little stars spelling out your name/SHE LOOKS UP AND STARS SPELL OUT THE NAME NAZ (SAMARA'S NICKNAME FOR NAZILLA)
You gotta come on, come on, say that we'll be together
Come on, come on, little taste of heaven/SAMARA SEES NAZILLA'S GHOST COMING TO HER BUT NEVER TO THE POINT WHERE THEY GET TO THE POINT OF TOUCHING


SAMARA WALKS TO A CAFÉ.


It's half full and I won't wait here all day/SAMARA HAS FINISHED HER COFFEE AND IT SEEMS LIKE SHE'S WAITING FOR SOMEONE.
I know you're saying that you'd be there anyway/SAMARA LOOKS AT A GRAVEYARD
But you're untouchable, burning brighter than the sun
Now that you're close, I feel like coming undone/SAMARA HAS A FLASHBACK OF HER HOLDING NAZILLA'S CORPSE BEHIND THE BOULDER.


In the middle of the night when I'm in this dream
It's like a million little stars spelling out your name/SAMARA IS HAVING A DREAM WHERE SHE AND NAZILLA ARE WALKING AT THE PARK AT NIGHT. SAMARA GLANCES AT THE SKY WHICH SPELLS OUT THE NAME NAZ.
You gotta come on, come on, say that we'll be together
Come on, come on, oh/SAMARA SINGS THESE LINES VERY LOUDLY AND STARTS TO CRY


In the middle of the night waking from this dream
I wanna feel you by my side, standing next to me
You gotta come on, come on, say that we'll be together
Come on, come on, little taste of heaven/SAMARA WAKES UP CRYING IN HER ROOM AND LOOKS AT THE PICTURES OF THEM TOGETHER AND ENDS UP SINGING TO ONE OF THE PICTURES.


I'm caught up in you
Oh, oh, oh/SAMARA REMEMBERS A TIME OF HER AND NAZILLA LYING TOGETHER ON THE COUCH.


But you're untouchable, burning brighter than the sun
Now that you're close, I feel like coming undone/SAMARA HAS A FLASHBACK OF STARTING TO KISS NAZILLA AS NAZILLA DIES.


In the middle of the night when I'm in this dream
It's like a million little stars spelling out your name
You gotta come on, come on, say that we'll be together
Come on, come on, oh/SAMARA HAS A DREAM WHERE HER AND NAZILLA ARE HAVING PICNIC ON THE BEACH. THEY'RE HAVING A VERY GOOD TIME. THE DREAM ENDS WITH NAZILLA DYING IN SAMARA'S ARMS.


In the middle of the night waking from this dream
I wanna feel you by my side, standing next to me/SAMARA WAKES UP AND AUTOMATICALLY LOOKS FOR NAZILLA.
You gotta come on, come on, say that we'll be together
Come on, come on, little taste of heaven/SAMARA SEES NAZILLA'S GHOST AND IT FADES INTO NOTHINGNESS.
----------------------
Author's Note:

I like Taylor Swift and the song reminded me of it. I'd actually make the music video for this but I don't have the budget or equipment. If you'd like to make it contact me first, credit me, and then send me the final product so I can put it on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment