Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Trailer

This trailer looks awesome and looks like it's going to give the Battle of Hogwarts all that it deserves. Action, action, and more action! There were a few bits of the trailer that weren't from the book but they made the trailer look even more cool.

I've read all the Harry Potter books more than once, so I am highly biased about this trailer. I know how it ends so the enticement of seeing how it ends isn't affecting me at all.

But, surprisingly, I am now more pumped up than ever to see this movie. So this trailer managed to make me want to see this movie right now when I've already read the final book in the series four to five times so far. This trailer sure as Hell did something right.

No comments:

Post a Comment