Tuesday, April 19, 2011

420: Celebrating Pot

420 means pot and tomorrow is Marijuana Day. So I figured that I'd talk about pot aka Mary Jane aka Marijuana.

Now I don't smoke pot at all, but I don't mind those who do. I've seen some people who smoke pot and they are very well adjusted. In fact, they can hold jobs and have relationships. This idea that Marijuana somehow is the cause for people being stupid is just wrong.

I find it funny, though, that people consider celebrating pot. I could understand if they were celebrating the legalization of the drug, but that hasn't happened yet. I am not going to stop them from celebrating because they aren't harming anyone and are just having a good time.

Finally, I don't think the Marijuana should be illegal and am surprised it hasn't been legalized yet. Actually not really surprised because some companies would see their business drop if pot was legalized.

Have a Happy Marijuana Day tomorrow, my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment