Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Green: First Attack 4

Thomas' posture grew more rigid and his breathing grew heavier. I checked the surroundings and realized I couldn't find my way back to the car if my life depended on it. The thought that Thomas was lost also crossed my mind.


"Thomas, are you sure you know where we're going?" I asked.


"Of course I know where we're going." Thomas said and turned to look at me. "Besides, what would you know? You're a loser and can't do anything. Do you know how embarrassing it is for me to cook in front of people? I bet you go out and tell all the people you meet that I cook."


As he continued, I realized that the look in his eyes seemed to grow less and less human. After a few seconds, the last bits of humanity seemed to have left his eyes.


"Dad!" He shouted and ran at me. I was punched down to the ground, rolled over, and dodged a kick from him.


"Thomas, it's me! Matthias!" I shouted, but Thomas seemed to be someone else now. After minutes of running around and dodging attacks, I realized that I'd have to knock Thomas out to escape.


Seeing a shed, I ran towards it. As soon as I went to go towards it, Thomas caught up to me and kicked me down. "Arg." I huffed. As soon as Thomas went to kick me again I caught his leg and made him fall. When he went down he attempted to bite me.


I didn't have much respect for Thomas, but I didn't think he'd ever bite me in anger. He had seemed a little more reserved than that. I managed to move his mouth away from me but he finally got his teeth into me.


I yelled and then punched his face hard enough to make blood come out of his mouth. Whether it was his own blood or my own, I didn't know. Twisting and punching, I managed to get out of his grasp and started running to the shed again. A man came out of the shed and looked at me.


Thomas attempted to punch me and I blocked him. I became lost in the moment and my attacks started to become stronger and stronger. As Thomas yelled Dad, I let out my own yells. An idea of killing him came to me. It would be the only way to stop him forever and he didn't seem to want to talk.


"Bye." I said and aimed to kill Thomas. I picked up a rock and let him punch me once so I could aim for his head. I grew dizzy after the punch, but still managed to hit his head once. His expression grew dizzy and, for a moment, I thought he'd punch me again. Not letting another second pass, I hit him again and he fell to the ground.


Even after he fell down, I kept hitting him with the rock to make sure he was dead and would never attack me again. After brains and blood came out of his head, I decided to stop. I was relieved that the attack was over.


I turned to look at the shed. The man looked shocked and ran back inside. Well, at least Thomas wouldn't attack me again. Though I would miss having a house to stay in.

No comments:

Post a Comment