Friday, April 15, 2011

Statue of Liberty Stamp

Now there are messups by people like me who don't really have an important job. Don't get me wrong, informing people about movies and entertaining with my stories are things I enjoy doing. However, if I get something wrong, people wouldn't be surprised. And, by people, I mean the majority of people.

A US Stamp was recently released of the Statue of Liberty. Now this wouldn't be making the news (nor would I be talking about it) if it was of the actual Statue of Liberty and not a replica.

Yes, people whose job it is to check those mistakes missed it. When I fact check, I look at imDB or Wikipedia (and sometimes do a long Google search like I did for my The Terminators review). But, I assume, these people are supposed to do lot longer for fact checking.

So, to anyone whose job is highly dependent on fact checking: Do your job well because not all people are idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment