Friday, April 22, 2011

Bruce Springsteen and TSCC

I am a big Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (TSCC) and Terminator fan in general. That being said, some of the episodes of TSCC are named after Bruce Springsteen songs.

Samson and Delilah (Season 2) is named after one and one of the actresses in the show (Shirley Manson who plays Catherine Weaver) sings a new version of it.

Adam Raised a Cain (Season 2) is named after one of my favorites. I actually checked out the song when I heard it was a song. I would highly recommend you check out the song.

Born to Run (Season 2) is named after one of his most famous songs. This is probably the only song off the list that you recognize.

I might have forgotten some but these are the ones that stood out.

Oh, yeah, you were probably expecting an Earth Day article since it is Earth Day. Well, Judgment Day didn't happen yesterday and I am sad because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment