Friday, April 15, 2011

The Title Cowboys and Aliens

Sometimes movie titles are boring (The Town), sometimes they are interesting (Angels and Demons), and sometimes they are funny: Cowboys and Aliens.

I have never played the game Cowboys and Indians, but I am aware of it and so like the title Cowboys and Aliens for a few reasons.

1.) It's a good play on words.
It lets you get a nostalgic feeling while giving a sense of adventure.

2.) It mentions aliens.
I love science fiction and so, with a promise of aliens, I am ready to see this baby.

Mind you, I am not seeing this movie because of the title (though it does play some part in the decision), but because it contains two actors that I like. They are, of course:
Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford.

Note: I also know it's based on a comic.

No comments:

Post a Comment