Monday, July 14, 2014

Upcoming Series: Animorgy

There are some series that I want to write but have to wait until the right time. I do a lot of stuff both for my fics, original series, and non-fiction stuff. So I sometimes have these great ideas that I can't do because of time.

And soon I will get to start on a project that I've been wanting to do for a long time.

When I got to thinking up the backstory for my Tobias rp tumblr (which you can find HERE and I would love it if you'd interact with me there) I decided I could write a fic about him. It would cover the three years after the war that ends with him in an open relationship with Marco.

Now I will finally get the chance to start on this fic as Now You See Me, Now I'm In You will be ending very soon. As in it only has one more chapter until it's complete. So I am very excited.

I owe a big thanks to Omar for coming up with the title Animorgy for the fic. He didn't plan on it being the title as he was coming up with names for another fic. I heard Animorgy and I knew it needed to be for something epic and not a simple one-shot.

I also am giving great thanks to Tray for allowing me to use her original characters of Ti and Norpo for Animorgy.

So be on the lookout for the first chapter in a week or so at most.

No comments:

Post a Comment