Thursday, July 10, 2014

New Beginnings and Second Chances 9

I didn’t know how I expected Rachel to react to the plan. It wasn’t something I would’ve suggested before the war ended. It wasn’t something I was totally sure of now, really. But I loved Rachel and I loved Marco. I couldn’t choose between them.

Now we were in my cabin. Rachel and Marco were next to each other on a couch while I was on a perch in front of them.

“A polyamorous relationship?” Rachel asked when I had finished explaining.

Yeah, I replied as I preened myself. So you can have me and Marco can have me. I know you talked about Marco before in a more than friendly manner so that works out for you.

“But…” Rachel said and shook her head. “Marco is gay.”

“The attention Tobias gives me will be enough.” Marco said. “Plus…I like you. I always have. You’re insane but you always had our backs right until the very end. I like you because of everything you brought to the team even though I’m not sexually interested in you. With Tobias there to pleasure me…I’m sure sex won’t be a problem.”

It had taken a few hours to get Marco to say anything coherent. At first it had involved him saying how Rachel wasn’t the real Rachel and demanding to find out her end goal. And when he had gotten to saying that him being gay wouldn’t be a problem, the words had become even more jumbled. What we finally had ended up with was something understandable but not sounding exactly like something Marco would usually say.

“How long did it take you to practice that?” Rachel asked, but she seemed to be softening up from earlier.

He means every word, it just took him awhile to know exactly how to express it. I said and stopped preening.

“Nearly got Tobias so stressed out that he almost Hulked out.” Marco said.

Yes, those Hulk jokes will never get old.

A small smile appeared on Rachel’s face. There was a glimpse at the old Rachel. The Rachel I knew was there right before me. Marco looked at her grin and I saw a hint of fear that quickly passed. I didn’t know how Rachel would react. Would she take the chance or would she put her foot down.

What would happen if I really had to choose between the two?

I waited and waited and finally her mouth started to move to make a reply.

“It seems he makes you happy.” Rachel finally replied. “And I want you to be happy. You’re not going to abandon me so I should get over being so worried about that. Marco is cute. Not as cute as he thinks he is, but he’s okay looking.”

Yeah, I said in relief. He has a very cute butt. His best feature.

Rachel just laughed and shook her head. Marco laughed with her. His laughs began as nervous ones but quickly turned into the real deal. I started laughing and finally felt free to look at both how I wanted to.

Rachel’s blonde hair and Marco’s smile. Rachel’s breasts and Marco’s neck, both of them made such wonderful noises when they were kissed there. Now all three of us could enjoy each other at once. We could find new ways that we enjoyed being touched and we would have a much stronger support system than before.

“Tobias?” Rachel asked with a smirk that hinted at danger.

Marco seemed to pull away slightly at that smirk, but it was only for a moment.

“Want to join us?” She said and went to kiss Marco lightly on the forehead.

Marco seemed to enjoy it and he gave me a thumbs up. I jumped off my perch and landed on the ground. It wasn’t a very graceful landing because I was excited. Rachel had agreed. Marco had agreed. And now we could all be one big happy family.

I concentrated on my Ruffalo morph as I felt our first time together should be special. My head was the first thing to turn human as I rose up. My tail feathers seemed to be sucked into my butt as my wings shifted into arms. Feathers turned into skin and hair as my talons turned into feet.

The last thing to change was the feathers on my head into hair. Marco and Rachel both grinned as I finished my transformation. I was wearing my morphing outfit, but that would be discarded soon so I didn’t mind.

They parted enough for me to be in the middle of them. Rachel kissed me firmly on the mouth and then I turned and kissed Marco on the mouth. Things quickly turned to heavy breathing, tossed clothing, and tangled limbs.

We were one with each other and I was truly happy for the first time in forever.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment