Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Peka-Boo: Battle of the Bands

More Info HERE
The summer event of Subeta is getting underway. There are multiple parts to it, of course, but I'll only be focusing on the Battle of the Bands. Currently that's the only part of the event (Peka-Boo) that I am participating in right now as I can't make custom wearables.

Battle of the Bands is basically you making/joining a band. You get to make up a name, choose a genre, and interact with others to make your band the best.

I adore messing around with my Human Avatar (HA) so I started looking around for a band to join as I didn't feel like making my own. I ended up joining Event Horizon as I am a big science fiction nerd. The HA at the top of the post is what I look like currently.

You have until July 20, 2014 to submit to this contest. On July 23, 2014 finalists will be chosen to be judged by fellow Subeta users. The winners from each genre and the grand festival champion will be announced July 27, 2014.

May the best band win!

No comments:

Post a Comment