Friday, July 25, 2014

Mysterious "Nightmare" Bioware Teaser Trailer Review



I will admit that I don't play a lot of video games. That's really because I don't have good control over both my hands. However, I do like to keep up with a good majority of video games news. Even if I can't play the games being talked about.



Bioware has recently released a trailer for something. Doing a quick Google search revealed to me the possible title of Shadow Realm. Of course there are also other games it might be.

The trailer is around forty seconds long and starts off showing some break in or something. At least a lot of stuff has been pushed around like there has been a fight. After a quick flash and cut later we see some man in a hoodie running down a dark alleyway.

The trailer ends with the man waking up after seeing himself in a car. The creepiest imagery having to be the man with the smoke head.

I enjoyed the creepy atmosphere and can't wait to find out what this mysterious trailer is really advertising.

It seems more will be revealed about this upcoming project during Gamescom.

No comments:

Post a Comment