Thursday, January 26, 2017

Crossing the Divide 32

"You are one to cast judgment on my faith." The High Septon hissed. "By your clothing and your upbringing you do not have any right to the Iron Throne."

"You came here to call me the Whore Queen?" I asked, my voice making the man shiver. "I hear what they call me when they don't think I'm listening. You think that my clothing makes me immoral? You think such a simple thing would show my character? As for my upbringing...I have seen more of humanity than you have. I have traveled throughout Westeros and Essos to see many cultures of the known world. My upbringing may not be as one of your Houses but I have seen more than other rulers."

"The Faith will never support you."

I had had a few meetings with those who called me a whore. Who thought I was lesser because of my upbringing. I had managed to make them see a capable ruler no matter what little garments I was wearing. I had made peace with my enemies through words. Words that were both kind and full of strength. I preferred those meetings and not ones where I had to use my body. Where I had to use my sword.

"They won't?" I asked and stood up.


-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Jorah Mormont Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment