Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Flight Rising Gene Review: Alloy

I want to start off by saying I'm sorry that this review is so late. I was out of town when this gene came out and then I had to play catch up with my blog work. Today I am taking a look at the Alloy gene.
What is Alloy

Alloy is a Secondary gene. You can get it through the gem marketplace.

It costs 1200 gems to buy.

Examples
My Dragon Max with Alloy.
My Dragon Birb with Alloy.
Random Dragon with Alloy.
Random Dragon with Alloy.
Final Thoughts

I don't have strong feelings one way or the other about Alloy. It is an extremely shiny gene so I, being a child at heart, like it for that reason. The thing is that it doesn't impress me too much on its own. This might indicate that it's a gene that's awesome if paired with the right genes, colors, and breed.

If you have any examples of dragons that work or don't work with Alloy, please post them in the comments. I might do something with them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment