Saturday, January 14, 2017

Crossing the Divide 28

Each of my footsteps fell with a reserved anger. Those watching would think I was calm but strong. I walked past Littlefinger's men, Sansa Stark, the Wilding, and Jorah. It took all of my control not to go to him. The brief moment I looked at his face I saw a great pain turn to anger as he saw what had been done to me. Bronn stood at the foot of the Iron Throne as I sat down and Jaime Lannister stood beside the treacherous human.

"Lord Petyr Baelish," I began. "I have heard many stories about you coming from the lips of my men. I did not expect your presence here and not with prisoners in tow."

My clothing was like it was the majority of the days after my coronation. A lot of skin showed and it was almost as if I was wearing no clothing at all. My t*** were the only things that were covered besides my legs. My t*** were allowed much room to breath, though, and so it seemed they were barely covered. The reason was selfish on my part as I needed reassurance that my torture hadn't left me undesirable.

"I regret that I couldn't inform you beforehand." Littlefinger replied, fake modesty soaking his voice. "I was already on my way here before Cersei met her end."

"Cersei is not dead." I told him. "She is being held until Daenerys Targaryen comes to King's Landing. The former queen will be an offering. A gift. Your lack of knowledge on that matter is overshadowed by the fact that you have my husband as one of your prisoners."

I was rewarded with a small shiver, barely noticeable, from the man. While he was controlling himself, I saw Sansa squint her eyes at me. However Daenerys, Jorah, Tyrion, and the others had described me would not match how I currently looked. My husband and I were connected on a level beyond words so of course he would always recognize me. It was possible that Littlefinger had kept the change of command from his captives. That would explain why I hadn't been recognized by the others.

"The Targaryen has spoken highly of your mercy." Littlefinger said, losing any sign of his nervousness. "I don't think such a wise ruler like you would kill me over simple anger."

"You are right that I am more merciful than others." I told him. "I met Daenerys when I saved her life and helped her retake Meereen because I felt it was the right thing to do. I have an instinct to know a person's soul that goes beyond logic and reason. Release my husband and we can continue talking about my mercy."

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Jorah Mormont Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment