Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Crossing the Divide 27

The battle continued with all of us sustaining damage. Mine was more of annoyance, though, as the right hits hadn't penetrated my skin yet. After an hour of fighting there was only one more helicopter. I managed to close one claw around it and easily penetrated it. I breathed a sigh of relief and then looked at my two remaining helicopters. I roared in delight and then ten other flying vehicles came towards us. This time they were some form of fighter planes which meant Umbrella was close by. I knew this as fighter planes wouldn't be able to reach Malana's island without help. I growled as I realized we would need to find out where they were or face endless waves of enemies.

My two helicopters positioned themselves on either side of me and we flew towards Umbrella's planes. I couldn't communicate with my own men so I would just have to trust they made the right calls. If they didn't...I would worry about that later. As the first shots were fired I felt a strange substance on my face. I looked up and saw the impossible. A fighter shot my head and I fired flames from my jaws. As the pilot flew in confusion of what had happened, I bit the vehicle in two. It fell down as the full force of the rain started.

The five remaining fighters were distracted for a moment. It was a miracle that the clouds above us had started to produce rain after so long. After the moment was passed the fight continued with lightning and thunder providing music. It was odd fighting in the rain as I had never done so in the Nightmare. Fighting in the rain was more difficult than I had anticipated as my two helicopters weren't flying as well as they usually did.

Two fighters were on me and kept just out of reach of my flames. One of them always remained below me while the other remained above me. I played their game as I kept track of the weather to see how best to win. Some turbulence provided the answer to one as the fighter below me tried to make corrections to his flight before I could attack. It was only a half-second of an opening but I made the shot. I couldn't watch it fall as I had to worry about the second fighter as the rain increased.

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Doctor Isaacs Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment