Wednesday, July 1, 2015

What's Sea Matter?

More Info HERE
CORRECTION: This is a re-release. I mis-read some information. Thank you to the person who caught the mistake. Also have edited the post to make this clearer while highlighting my mistakes.

The Crystal Shop has RE-released AN new item. Now, on Subeta, there have been various types of matter released to the site. Sea Matter is the latest one. A good way to start the new month IS BY A COOL RE-RELEASE LIKE THIS.

I admit I'm not too interested in this item since it's not a wearable. I also don't use the Fragmentizer so I won't be getting it to that way. Why don't I use the Fragmentizer? I just prefer to sell my items instead, though I probably would get a little bit more by selling crystals.

For those who like to collect things: you should be happy as it does look pretty.

Join Subeta Today to get this item! Tell them TobiasBanner sent you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Just FYI, Sea Matter isn't new, just a rerelease. Sea Matter is my fave of all the Matters, though! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I was a little confused and looked it up and I guess I misread itXD

      Thanks for the catch =D

      Delete