Sunday, July 5, 2015

Weekly Update 7/5/2015

Original Drawing for me done by traycon3. It is my OC Birch who is a Yeaflon.
For those of you who have just stopped by my blog and/or don't have a lot of time to keep up with my blog, this is for you.

I will be posting on some of what I consider important stuff I have blogged about this week and updates on upcoming chapters of fics/projects.

I will be attempting to post these posts once a week every Sunday but don't be surprised if I miss a week or two (hey, I sometimes have an actual life).

BLOG POSTS
I Talk About the Chee
In my continuing series of awesome robots, I talk about the Chee from Animorphs. In the Five Awesome Robots series I'm trying to talk about some lesser known robots as well as more popular ones. HERE is my video about the Chee.

More Mythos for My Dragon Army
I haven't forgotten about my precious dragons. In this post I talk about a coming of age ceremony for one of my original species in the Expanded Universe of my Dragon Army. HERE you can read about it.

I Give My First Thoughts on Terminator Genisys
Now Terminator Genisys isn't a movie I was really looking forward to. There was a lot of behind the scenes stuff that left a lot to be desired. HERE I tell you what I thought about the movie after seeing it.

UPCOMING PROJECTS/CHAPTERS
Another Best Of Post is Coming Out
All of the new releases that I have been raising have grown up. I expect a Best Of post to be out within the week. Feel free to comment about which one you think should win this month and why. I know they're all the same basic one with dimorphism, but they're different enough for me to pick a Best Of.

Feel free to comment with any questions about anything I mentioned here and/or anything on my blog. If I get enough questions I'll be doing a Q&A July 10, 2015. Last day I'll be accepting questions for it will be July 9, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment