Tuesday, July 14, 2015

A Gift from the Light (PaulMuadDib's Journal)

Yesterday another new member of the clan arrived. She came from the same Light Flight clan that me, Nazilla, Jademoon, and Herbie came from. However, this new hatchling was a gift and didn't just leave.

I, along with my clanmates, left due to finding the Shadowbinder a better deity to serve. Not that it hasn't been hard on all of us to live with our decision. The new hatchling's name is Jash.

Jash appears to be all about chaos and wouldn't make a good servant of the Lightweaver. More than once I've seen her set up a clever little trap for Herbie or Metis. None of her traps for the former has worked yet, due to his psychic ability. But I think that either he will allow her to win or she will actually beat him.

It will be interesting to see the talents of the newest clanmember of Seitou's Clan.

Seitou is wise to make allies with a clan from another Flight. The purpose of allies is to win and avoid conflicts. Of becoming stronger with the help of others. It involves a great sense of trust.

One of the benefits of an ally is the wealth of information. Having an ally in the Light Flight, a Flight that is extremely dangerous to those of the Shadow Flight, is great and I applaud my leader for his decision.

I now must go as I am on my way to make an alliance with the Talonok Beastclan. Technically continue with an alliance attempt that has been going on for a little bit now. I believe I can do this and start alliances with all the Beastclans in the near future.

Seitou and Kaliforna believe in me and that's what keeps me going. Metis will keep watch over our eggs while I'm gone.

As always, feel free to comment any questions to me below. I'll answer them in the future when I have time.

PaulMuadDib's Journal's Table of Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment