Monday, July 20, 2015

Weekly Update 7/19/2015

For those of you who have just stopped by my blog and/or don't have a lot of time to keep up with my blog, this is for you.

I will be posting on some of what I consider important stuff I have blogged about this week and updates on upcoming chapters of fics/projects.

I will be attempting to post these posts once a week every Sunday but don't be surprised if I miss a week or two (hey, I sometimes have an actual life).

BLOG POSTS
A New Flight Rising Podcast
For awhile I've been thinking of doing a Flight Rising podcast. Okay, it's been because I've wanted to show you how awesome battling on the site is. The first episode can be found HERE.
A Dune Vlog
For awhile I've been thinking about Erasmus and Iblis Ginjo from the Dune prequels. I've managed to put a little bit of my thoughts of these two into a vlog. You can view it HERE.
The Following Season Review
I finally got my review of the final season of The Following up. You can find it HERE.

UPCOMING PROJECTS/CHAPTERS
Doing Another Dragon Bio
This next extended dragon bio for my Dragon Army isn't going to be for a nice dragon. Wait a minute..none of my dragons so far have been 'nice'. They've been awesome but not nice.

Feel free to comment with any questions about anything I mentioned here and/or anything on my blog. If I get enough questions I'll be doing a Q&A July 24, 2015. Last day I'll be accepting questions for it will be July 23, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment