Sunday, July 12, 2015

Weekly Update 7/12/2015

For those of you who have just stopped by my blog and/or don't have a lot of time to keep up with my blog, this is for you.

I will be posting on some of what I consider important stuff I have blogged about this week and updates on upcoming chapters of fics/projects.

I will be attempting to post these posts once a week every Sunday but don't be surprised if I miss a week or two (hey, I sometimes have an actual life).

BLOG POSTS
Review of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2
I review the second season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. I am really happy with this season and think it really improved on the first season. You can read my review HERE.
First Journal Entry about Entropy
Seitou's first blog post is the first time Entropy is mentioned. Her being accepted into the clan, albeit for a short time, is the start of a change. In game it's a way to get random cuteness and more money, in my clan's lore it's for greater genetic diversity and knowledge. You can read the journal entry HERE.
More Jash Reads
In the latest part I read where Jake morphs into a lizard. Him and I have very different opinions on lizards. You can see it HERE.

UPCOMING PROJECTS/CHAPTERS
A Smutty One Shot
I have recently added a ship to my armada. Yes, I am starting to ship Crayak and the Ellimist so decided to make a one shot that should be released either tonight or later this week. I'm sorry, I don't have a picture of those two together.

Feel free to comment with any questions about anything I mentioned here and/or anything on my blog. If I get enough questions I'll be doing a Q&A July 17, 2015. Last day I'll be accepting questions for it will be July 16, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment