Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Green: Love and Sex 2

When I woke up the next morning Jillian was no longer in my arms, nor was I in hers. I sat up slowly and felt the pain hit me in a big wave. True, it was my first time, and a lot of pain would be in that. What would Plague think?


Hopefully he would think that I had gotten into a fight and would be afraid for me. We would make up quickly and things would be back to normal. I couldn't stand to lose Plague. Especially since Jillian was gone now.


After a few minutes I put on my clothing. How certain articles got to certain places I would never know. Not unless I wanted to be horny again. And Plague would notice my erection if it happened in his presence.


I cleaned up as best I could so that no one, especially Plague, would get too worried. Yes, worried. That was the word to use. Before I left the apartment I checked around for my cell phone. It was lost and possibly broken.


Once I got out of the apartment I had to quickly head to where I thought our car was. I was wrong the first few times, but I finally found it. When I saw Plague's face I smiled and walked quickly towards him. Then I noticed something odd. Something was off.


"Plague?" I asked.


"Where did you get those scars?" He asked me.


"I..." I wanted to lie, but I couldn't. Not to the only one who had ever truly loved me. "I had sex with a woman. Jillian."


"A woman?" He asked and shook his head. "So you can hardly fuck me but you can have your way with a woman. Have it so rough that you bleed?"


I rubbed a scar from my chin to the bottom of my throat. "I-"


"I don't care." He yelled loudly. So loudly that some of the few people turned to look at us. "The fact is that I thought that you loved me. I thought you had ED. I thought you were doing your best to try and have sex with me."


"I do love you!"


"You have quite a way of showing it."


As the argument continued I wished it would stop. I didn't want this. I didn't want to lose Plague.
-------------------
The Green Blog aka Gralg Contamination

No comments:

Post a Comment