Monday, June 18, 2012

Sushi, Sake, and Tanuki: For Love 3

I would love to describe coming into the stadium which I would fight Hijunaki in. I would describe how he created it especially for the event. But that wasn't what mattered. The first time I was truly awake, after making love to Yomosa, was when I bowed to Hijunaki.


Hijunaki's head went down and I wondered if this was the right thing to do. Hijunaki's head started to come back up and I thought about the meaning of destroying one's creator. Hijunaki's head went all the way back up and I wondered if I really loved Yomosa.


"Yes!" I yelled out and shifted into my first non-form of the battle. My torso was of a raven, I had three dragon heads, my tail was thin and had hooks on it, and my feet were talons of an eagle.


Hijunaki hissed and lunged at me. I was barely able to dodge and my tail hooks tore at his mouth. He bit my tail off and my non-form shifted to a wolf with eagle wings. I flew up and was able to more easily dodge in this form. Every chance I could I would tear into him and fly out of reach.


Once I was able to get to the back of his head, I shifted into a non-form with nothing but claws and hooks. This helped me stay on Hijunaki but didn't allow me to do much else. I noticed him crashing against things to try and throw me off. However, this non-form didn't really feel like a human would.


When things quieted I shifted to a miniature dragon. I roared but was knocked off by Hijunaki. That magnificent bastard! I swam through the air and managed to knock Hijunaki down. His blood was starting to drain out of him. And, for the first time, I saw fear in his eyes. I don't think he ever considered the fact of his own death.


I clawed out one of his eyes and he hissed in pain. Suddenly acid hit my belly. I roared in pain and shifted through multiple forms until the damage wasn't as great. I stopped when I reached a large black dragon with golden eyes.


The pain I felt and the blood from Hijunaki mixed as the fight became real. Over the next few hours our blood mixed as did our cries. Finally I fell down in defeat. I had tried to save Yomosa and no one could say differently. It was just that Hijunaki was stronger.


How could anyone destroy their creator? It couldn't be done. I closed my eyes and shifted into my main human form without opening my eyes.


"I admit defeat!" I yelled and opened my eyes to a shocking scene. Hijunaki was dead and I was now free to be with Yomosa. I turned around to view Hijunaki's other creations staring in fear at me.


Like them, I didn't know what to do.
---------------------------
Sushi, Sake, and Tanuki Blog aka Companion to Rig's World

Rig Katashi's tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment