Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Green: Love and Sex 1

Plague had been so kind to me. I, Matthias, hadn't done much for him. I had gotten him shot and nearly killed. But a simple bushel of flowers was all I could give him now. Not roses but lilies. For some reason, I thought lilies would be a much better match for him. At least as a gift from me.


The waves crashed against the rocky shore but could barely be heard in the shop. Plague would be waiting for me, but he could wait. As I turned my head I felt a new emotion. An emotion that was foreign to me even with Plague by my side. I shook my head as the woman walked by.


Though I didn't want to, I looked at her breasts. Lovely and full. They were yelling at me to do anything to them. To enjoy them any way that I wished. My eyes drifted downward to admire her legs. Her legs were mostly uncovered. Before the Gralg Outbreak it would've been because it was a choice, now it was by chance that her jeans had been torn.


My eyes drifted to her face and I wondered if her vagina hid infected eggs that would create a Blur. But the only thing that mattered now was the light that went off in her eyes as she looked at me. It promised something that my dick suddenly grew hard for. It yearned for it like it had never yearned for Plague.


"Hi," She said and walked close to me. I felt the need for her grow with each step. Plague! Remember Plague! "My name is Jillian."


"Uh, um, Matthias." I said and felt my cheeks grow warm from an unknown heat. I thought that the scientists might've talked about it before.


She smiled as she thought I was a virgin. I was only a virgin in the sense that I had never felt lust before. Not this kind of lust. What was it about this woman?


"Coffee?" I asked. That was a normal thing to ask, right?


"Sure." She replied and I forgot everything else. I was in a cloud of forgetfulness until I sat down with Jillian for coffee.


What she got and what I drank didn't matter. What mattered was that I had betrayed Plague. How could it get any worse?


"Gralg." Jillian finally said.


"What about it?" I asked as I remembered why I chose tea over coffee.


"Why did it happen?"


"Because people didn't leave well enough alone."



"What does that mean?"


I shrugged and nearly felt like puking up my coffee.


"Gralg used to be a drug to help people but it made them into rage zombies. And some people kept on testing and released it into the world."


Jillian laughed and I felt like kissing her. I just wanted to let myself go. But I couldn't. Plague. But as the conversation continued I realized we were both scared. We both needed to be reassured by any means necessary. Physical, though, it had to be physical.


"Where are you staying?" I asked and she leaned forward to kiss me. No one in the cafe looked at us. We were just two people trying to find escape in each other.


She took my hand and lead me to an apartment. The next few hours were full of pain and pleasure. Sweat and blood. Lust and moaning. When we were done we just fell asleep in each others arms.
-----------------------
The Green Blog aka Gralg Contamination

No comments:

Post a Comment