Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sushi, Sake, and Tanuki: Shinto 5

Waiting for something to end is always the hardest part. Such as when I had been tortured after I had angered Akumie. Waiting for Hijunaki to finish with Yomosa was like that. But there was some other feeling, too.


I thought about it for awhile and finally agreed what it was. Jealousy. I hated that Hijunaki got Yomosa and not me. She was the peak of physical perfection and her bravery was remarkable. My jailer did not deserve such a wonder. Maybe he wouldn't like her and give the gem to me.


The sun set and rose before Hijunaki came back. I stood up in one of my non-shapes and bowed to him. I stood back up and looked at Hijunaki's angry face.


"Was there a problem, Hijunaki?" I asked him.


"Of course there was a problem!" Hijunaki yelled. "She was not submissive, nor did she obey my orders."


"How did you bed Yamaka?"


"I stole her as I did Yomosa." He replied. "She did offer her body to me upon our first night, unlike Yomosa."


I wondered why Hijunaki expected Yomosa to be submissive. He knew that she had fought back upon capture.


"What will you do with her now?" I asked.


"She has no use for me now!" He hissed. "Kill her and I will find a more suitable mate for myself."


With that he slithered away. Probably back to his chambers.

I walked to where Yomosa was. Upon reaching a special holding chamber in front of Hijunaki's chambers, I paused. She was a wonderful female human. She could fight and it was extremely saddening that she would be killed. By me. She would die hating me.


I entered the chambers and looked Yomosa in the eyes. My next thought was of how Yomosa would react to me capturing and then killing her.

END OF SECTION
----------------------------
Sushi, Sake, and Tanuki Blog aka Companion to Rig's World

No comments:

Post a Comment