Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sushi, Sake, and Tanuki: Shinto 3

The day was lovely. The wind blew through the trees, grass, and anything else it could blow through. I looked at my lovely wife, Yomosa, who looked into my eyes. We were both very happy. Luckily enough I had gotten rid of the blood, with the help of Jirou, so she didn't even question that I wasn't her beloved.


Since the main ceremony was done with, there was food and drink. I had only ever had food from Sajoki's tribe and Hijunaki's Palace. This food smelt different but not bad.


"I didn't think you'd be so interested in that food today." Yomosa said and smiled at me. I could tell that she couldn't be unhappy today. Which would have been sad if I had cared. Or if she had been my wife. Or if the universe had been reborn and I could fall in love again.


"I am interested in all foods today." I replied and kissed her. I had to practice with Jirou to get a loving kiss instead of my lustful kisses.


We pulled away at the same time, both smiling. Good, I hadn't mess that shit up. After a few more minutes the drinking and eating began. Hijunaki had never given me alcohol before. He had said that it would make me even more unreliable. I gasped as it felt like fresh blood was going down my throat. It made my heart race.


If this hadn't been a wedding, the humans wouldn't have laughed. Yomosa, with her goddess eyes, laughed the loudest.


The drinking and eating continued on for hours. It seemed like it would never end. For those hours, I felt like I was free from Hijunaki. Free from all the demons of my past. It was paradise.


After those hours we went into the tent and I decided to go for seduction. Not for physical release, but to subdue her. I heard a wolf growl and decided that it would be best to change my plans. Damn Jirou.


"What was that?" Yomosa asked and pretended to grab me in fear. She was pushing up against me, begging me to consummate the marriage. But I couldn't. Jirou would tell Hijunaki and then I would see what happens after death.


Yomosa noticed my pause and pushed away. "Who are you? What did you do with my husband?" She then raised her hand to hit me.


I easily blocked her fist and grabbed her. "I am your husband. The man you were going to marry is dead." I said with a smile.


She kicked me in my human balls and that distracted me enough for her to run for freedom. Away from the fate I was doomed to. I shifted into a wolf and leapt at her. She tried to dodge me but failed.


As I held her down she yelled at me, "Obake!"


My wolf form smiled and then stopped as we struggled. I to subdue her. She to run away. As the struggled went on, I felt growing respect for Yomosa. She was fighting something not human, an obake, and she wouldn't stop. I didn't know why, but it got me hard. Hard in a metaphorical sense as I made sure my forms didn't have such a vulnerable area again.


After what seemed like hours, but was only five minutes at most, I had knocked Yomosa out. Jirou then walked in.


"Injured." He said. "But she's still alive."


With that we went back to Hijunaki's Palace. I was glad I had completed a mission and that I would, hopefully, regain Hijunaki's favor.
--------------
Sushi, Sake, and Tanuki Blog aka Companion to Rig's World

No comments:

Post a Comment