Monday, April 23, 2012

The Green: Spreading 3

Plague turned the shower off and didn't seem happy. When he stepped out I didn't think he was mad either. I stepped out of the shower and looked down at my penis. Even though I loved Plague more than stopping Gralg, I had trouble getting hard for him. Plague's body was angelic and my penis couldn't muster the strength to worship him.


"I'm sorry." I told him and started to dry myself off. "I don't know why it wouldn't get up today."


Plague replied with a shrug. After we got dressed he finally said, "I don't mind. We'll find a solution one day."


I nodded but I didn't believe it. I knew, from the way the scientists had spoken about sex, that it was important in a relationship. And if I couldn't please Plague, would we last? I shook my head. First defeat Gralg and then there'll be time to think about my sex life.


After packing up, I took the wheel and Plague took shotgun. There was a long drive ahead of us and it was mostly quiet. Not because of what happened in the shower this morning, but because we were focused on what could happen. After two hours a small conversation started to form.


Finally I let my feelings out, "Do you think we'll last?"


Plague stared at me for a moment. "You understand that your...problem isn't unique, right?" He finally replied. "You just have more trouble than most people. I don't think you like me less because of something you can't control."


"But you aren't pleasured by me as you could be by another man."


"That's not the point. We can get you something if you want."


"That would be good." I said and the problem was washed away. Plague put a hand on my leg and smiled at me.


However, I couldn't get it out of my head that I wasn't into men. It was so hard to get hard. But I also felt love for Plague that made my body and mind at odds with one another.


Finally we arrived. The hospital was in Gold City, Montana. Luckily, Gold City wasn't hit by Gralg yet. Though there had been traces of Gralg spotted elsewhere in Montana.


As we walked towards the door, two interns were there to greet us.
-------------------
The Green Blog aka Gralg Contamination

No comments:

Post a Comment