Thursday, April 5, 2012

I'm Han Solo (Star Wars Kinect)

I know I should be angry about this. I should be in an uproar about how George Lucas ruined the series yet again. Besides Star Wars passing its Zeist a LONG time ago: this is really funny!

This is a game to have fun with. In fact, just with this one song, I'd like a Star Wars dancing game. Or maybe that's my insanity talking.

I really don't know why there is such a big uproar about this. It's a funny thing in a game. I expected a few people to be angry about it on the internet, then I saw something on X-Play or Attack of the Show.

Really people? Are you going to complain about each bad thing George Lucas does? This 'bad thing' is really not that big. Nothing to get worried over.

Now excuse me as I dance to this.

Poll for this Post

No comments:

Post a Comment