Thursday, June 29, 2017

Weekly Update 6/29/2017

For those of you who are stopping by my blog for the first time and/or don't have a lot of time to keep up with my blog, this is for you.

I will be posting some of what I consider important stuff I have blogged about and an update on an important project.

I will post these every now and again. I'm keeping the name 'Weekly Update' as I've grown fond of it.

BLOG POSTS
Another Pokemon Journal Entry
You have met Jash and Tobias, now is time to meet Rin from the Alola Region! Find out who he is and how he's doing so far. You can read the journal entry HERE.
A Game of Thrones Shipping Confessions
I ship Jorah Mormont and Daenerys Targaryen more so than any other couple in the show. That's not to say I don't ship other ships, but Jorah and Daenerys is my biggest one on Game of Thrones. HERE you can read why.
Another Part of My Ultimate Animorphs Quiz
In the latest part of my Ultimate Animorphs quiz, I focus on Andalites. The stuck up species is still important to the series so...if you want to test your knowledge you can do so HERE.

UPCOMING PROJECT
An Animorphs Fic
On my facebook group Here We Stand (which can be found HERE), I've decided to have a fic made with the help of the group. I'll be doing the writing but certain choices will be decided by group members. The first choice was what the fic was going to be about. I can't wait to get this project out to my loyal blog readers.

If you have been a fan of this blog for a little bit and want to donate, there are ways. I do writing commissions on Fiverr. So if you have a fanfic you are thinking about but just can't write, I'm here for you. I also have a Patreon and the rewards so far are an exclusive 30 minute vlog and an hour long vlog. Also, every Patron gets access to exclusive reviews, bonus content for Chronicles of Gaia, and exclusive forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment