Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Crossing the Divide 59

The sun was going down and so all would be dark. Night would fall and stars would shine in the sky. Sam and I both turned our heads at the same time. A few small bells could be heard. Some animals or people were close by. Probably animals but there was always the possibility of being discovered. The clone stood up and took out a gun. We had discovered the weapon and it had calmed the nerves of my lover. On his belt there was a dagger in case he ran out of bullets. Or if, for some reason, during the fight the gun was lost.

I screamed in pain as I felt the contractions. This baby would be born now and Sam would be on his own. He would be on his own to fight and if he died so did I. In this reality I would be gone and Alex would never know the truth. There was nothing to do now but trust in the clone. He gave me one last look before walking out of the room and down the stairs. I calmed my mind enough to focus on the child that would soon be born, Sam would need to take care of himself. With the training I had given him, it should be enough to make him the victor.

There was a gunshot fired and then laughter. Maniacal laughter of the kind only evil men could make. Not evil like Alex or Sam as they were at least controlled. Their hatred was focused and backed with planning. This laughter was the kind of a rabid animal. It had no thought to the future and was merely reveling in the now. There was no mercy promised in its voice.

"Da**, you nearly hit me." A man said and laughed again. "You do realize you're trespassing on my house, right? Sure we haven't been here for awhile, but it is still ours and you are still taking what doesn't belong to you."

"You need to leave." Sam said with just a little too much fear in his voice.

"I need to leave? Why? You don't just kick someone out of their home. That's rude."

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Doctor Isaacs Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment