Thursday, June 1, 2017

Crossing the Divide 57

"Don't come closer." I said, holding up a hand as the remaining clones approached. "Your friend earned her fate. We mean no harm to you unless you want to kill us."

"And why should we trust you?" The clone who had gotten stuck in the bear trap asked.

"You've heard about me and should know I could kill you now if I wanted to."

The two looked at each other as I helped my lover up. Sam looked exactly like Alex in the same way the other clones looked like Alice. Killing one of them presented a new problem. We hadn't just helped them, we had harmed them. They were my enemies but that didn't make them stupid. It would be hard to convince them that they should help us if all they could see was a dead friend.

"And you would have let us live if we didn't attack?" The one who had been pulled into the tree asked. "You and him are monsters. You're both people that use others. You wouldn't have spared us if given the chance."

"Yes, we would have." Sam replied. "If it had been up to me I'd have you killed right now. Rin, though, wants me to spare your lives."

"Like you could kill us."

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Doctor Isaacs Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment