Thursday, June 8, 2017

May 2017 Releases (Jash's Dragon Army)

Dragon Cave recently released two new breeds for their anniversary this year. I was only able to get one of every variation.
Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!
Zyumorph Dragon

Egg
Each egg is different by a small color variation. Like that each egg isn't too different.

Unique Hatching Sequence
Nothing unique. Same old. Same old.

Hatchling Stage 1
All so cute.

Hatchling Stage 2
Still so adorable.

Adult
There are six variations of this breed. Each of them representing the color of a Power Ranger. I was never a big fan of the series, mainly because I didn't watch tv when I was a kid, and so I can't say if their poses mean anything. One of my favorite variations is the red one followed by the pink one followed by the white one. Each of them shows power.
Description
Even though I didn't really watch the series as a kid, the description screams Power Rangers. References aside, I like how noble this breed is. They are so noble that others seek them out when bad things are going down. I also like that they have to work together to get extremely deadly. I like that message about teamwork.

Credit 
Birdzgoboom, PieMaster, TheCompleteAnimorph, Infinis, and Marrionetta
Adopt one today!
Sinomorph Dragon

Egg
There is no egg.

Unique Hatching Sequence
There is no egg.

Hatchling Stage 1
None

Hatchling Stage 2
None

Adult
I like that this pose is big and tough. You know this dragon isn't to be messed with. It could take a few armies on and still not be tired. I do like the coloring that hints at how you summon it. Each color represents a variation of the Zyumorph dragon.

Description
And yet another description that has a part that basically goes 'well, I guess those old legends were sure right about this breed existing'. The exact conditions for this breed to be summoned is to have one of each Zyumorph dragon. Each summons needs a new pairing of Zyumorphs. I like that this breed is supposed to be a beacon of light. I also like the difficulty as it will take a little time to make an army of them!

Credit 
Birdzgoboom, Infinis, and Process

No comments:

Post a Comment