Saturday, June 10, 2017

Crossing the Divide 58

"My name is Queen Rin Kaari." I proclaimed loudly. "The Iron Throne was given to me by the people of King's Landing. Some that made their way here with me and will stay in the safety of Dragonstone. My House is an ancient one that has managed to survive through the Doom of Valyria and then the attempted genocide from House Targaryen. In my blood there is a strength that no man or god can match. There is a beast in me that was awakened the day Daenerys Targaryen betrayed me and threatened my homeland."

I was interrupted in my speech by Tormund. He had been dealing with the Wildlings, his men, as they were uncertain about fighting this war. They wanted to follow Jon Snow and I wasn't him. I was merely a woman who would take them to Jon. From the look on his face he had convinced them to march with me though it had been a tough conversation. It wouldn't surprise me if he had delayed his appearance as a way for his men to have the illusion of rebellion. While I didn't consider myself a crow due to my upbringing, the Wildlings did. Though some were confused on that part.

"I did not want to be queen." I continued and nodded to Tormund as he took his place. "I merely wanted to rebuild my House. I wanted to live with Jorah Mormont and raise a family in peace after the war. We did have a son named Jeor, after Jorah's father. Against all odds our son survived. Jaime Lannister could've broken his deal with me but he didn't. My son...my son was going to be a great man one day. At least so I thought until that day in the Dragonpit. The day Daenerys showed she had fully descended into madness and burned him alive!"

I threw off my coat and revealed my outfit. I had had to rehearse the move many times before I got it right. Tormund had to hold back a chuckle as the whorish outfit was amusing. Jorah and Bronn both looked at me with a carnal desire in their eyes. Once we camped for the night I would take my husband up on his offer. I wanted to be consumed by him tonight.

"My people call me the Whore Queen, so I shall become one." I said angrily. "It won't matter when my enemies' bodies are eaten by the crows. I want them to see my scars to know why I fight. To know why Daenerys' betrayal hurts me to the core. I lost my eye in the Battle for Meereen. The scars covering my body are from when I was loyal to her in King's Landing. I kept everything about her a secret in case one small piece of information doomed her. For all my devotion to her, she killed Jeor Kaari. She killed Sansa Stark. She killed Yara Greyjoy. She killed Missandei. She killed the woman I knew. I will have vengeance for my son and for my House! I will take you to the Vale and we shall revel in the blood spilt!"
 
-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Jorah Mormont Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment